Ra'Shawn D. Florunoy
Credit Repair Service Terms
The FFG Membership includes:
Flat Monthly Rate
Monthly Credit Analysis
Industry Leading Service
Smart Credit Report®
$1mm Fraud Insurance
No Contracts Cancel At Anytime!
More detailed information about each of these products can be found at
FFG cannot guarantee specific results in regard to any financial product as the results obtained are dependent on a variety of factors, some of which are outside the control of FFG.
You understand and authorize Flournoy Enterprise LLC. DBA Flournoy Financial Group (FFG) to charge you $79 per month single plan, or $125. per month couple's plan, unless you notify FFG of your intent to cancel your enrollment in the FFG Membership. Payments will be automatically debited from the payment method provided - credit or debit card or checking account. Failure to make your payment on the established due date will result in suspension/cancellation of all activated programs.
You may cancel this contract within three (3) business days after enrollment and receive a full refund. After three (3) business days, you may be eligible to receive a refund on the current month's payment. No refunds will be issued on past billing cycles, or similar products previously purchased.
All credit restoration services or products purchased from an Independent Agent of FFG are performed by employees of FFG.
Similarly, FFG is an authorized marketing agent for the, Smart Credit, credit monitoring services, and various other financial services and products provided by other companies which are offered for sale by agents of FFG. All such third party financial services and products are provided by their respective principals, not FFG (which is acting solely as an agent on behalf of these other companies).
All consumer contracts for credit restoration services, identity theft protection services, credit monitoring services, and any other financial product or service provided by a third party, shall for all purposes hereunder be deemed made between the customer and such third party provider, to which FFG is not in privity of contract. The ultimate responsibility for the performance of all third party services belongs to their respective providers, not FFG.
The formation, construction, interpretation, and enforceability of this Agreement between you and FFG as stated here or in any incorporated documents will be governed by and interpreted in all respects under the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to conflict of law provisions.
All disputes and claims relating to FFG, its services, the rights and obligations of an Independent Agent and FFG, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either an Independent Agent or FFG under the Agreement or the FFG Policies and Procedures shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration as enumerated in the Policies and Procedures in Charlotte, North Carolina or such other location as FFG prescribes, in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Additionally, you agree not to initiate or participate in any class action proceeding against FFG, whether in a judicial or mediation or arbitration proceeding, and you waive all rights to become a member of any certified class in any lawsuit or proceeding. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement shall prevent FFG from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a writ of attachment, garnishment, temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other equitable relief available to safeguard and protect its interest prior to, during or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding or pending the rendition of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration or other proceeding.
If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one instrument. The provisions of this Agreement, including all documents incorporated herein by reference, embody the whole agreement between you and FFG concerning the subject matter of your relationship with FFG, and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings and obligations.
Because federal, state, and local laws, as well as the business environment, periodically change, FFG reserves the right to amend this Agreement and the prices in its FFG Product Price List in its sole and absolute discretion. Notification of amendments shall appear in official FFG materials, including but not limited to, posting on the FFG website, e-mail distribution, publication in the FFG newsletter, products inserts, or any other commercially reasonable method.
FFG CREDIT RESTORATION
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
1. Flournoy Financial Group ("FFG") provides financial education services and products.
FFG promotes the financial wellbeing of individuals through each persons' faith in himself or herself to overcome financial adversity, to believe in the empowerment of the individual through faith, and to have the belief that things can and will get better.
2. Applicant agrees to promptly provide FFG with copies of any and all correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and creditors supplying information to those agencies, which relates to inaccurate credit report entries that are subject to challenge and verification pursuant to this Agreement within fourteen (14) days of receipt thereof. Applicant understands that credit reporting agencies have no obligation to remove accurate, verifiable information unless it is listed beyond that period of time in which it is lawful to report it. Applicant understands FFG cannot guarantee specific results due to the fact that all results obtained are dependent on a variety of factors, some of which are outside the control of FFG, including Applicant's ability to repay creditors, the cooperation of Applicant's creditors, and the credit reporting agencies' ability to verify information provided to them by Applicant.
3. By activating your account, you authorize FFG to obtain your credit reports for the purpose of preparing credit analyzer reports. If you choose to dispute items on your credit report, the credit reporting agencies have no obligation to remove accurate, verifiable information unless it is listed beyond that period of time in which it is lawful to report it. FFG cannot guarantee specific results due to the fact that all results obtained are dependent on a variety of factors, some of which are outside the control of FFG, including your ability to repay creditors, the cooperation of your creditors, and the credit reporting agencies' ability to verify information provided to them.
4. To cancel this enrollment, please call the FFG Customer Support Department at 800-956-8559 9am to 5pm EST within 3 days of enrollment.
5. If a dispute arises out of this contract, and if it cannot be settled by the parties, the parties agree first to try to settle the dispute by mediation administered by any mutually agreed upon mediator pursuant to the Commercial Mediation Procedures of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). If they do not resolve the dispute within 60 days, then, upon notice by either party to the other, all disputes, claims, questions or differences shall be finally settled by binding unappeasable arbitration administered by any mutually agreed upon arbitrator (or if none can be agreed upon, then by the AAA) pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the AAA. In any such proceeding, which must take place in Oakland County, the State of Michigan, each party shall bear their own attorney fees and costs, however, the fees and costs of any neutral mediator or neutral arbitrator shall be paid by FFG. Additionally, Applicant agrees not to initiate or participate in any class action proceeding against FFG, whether in a judicial or mediation or arbitration proceeding, and Applicant waives all rights to become a member of any certified class in any lawsuit or proceeding.
6. For LA Residents ONLY:
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: Pursuant to section 3573.6 of the Credit Repair Services Organization Act (Act), a buyer entitled to damages from a credit repair organization has the right to proceed against the surety bond obtained by the credit repair services organization under section 3573.4 of the Act. This Disclosure Statement must be provided to the buyer of credit repair services before execution of any contract or agreement or payment of any money or other valuable consideration. Buyer acknowledges receipt of this Disclosure Statement before execution of any contract or agreement or the payment of any money or other valuable other consideration.